The 1920's Grade II listed War Memorial in the grounds of the former Harris Orphanage.
The 1920's Grade II listed War Memorial in the grounds of the former Harris Orphanage. The inscription reads: In loving memory of the old boys of Harris Orphanage who fell in the Great War They died the death of honour for God, King and Country. Erected by their orphan companions. Lest we forget 1939 - 1945.
 
Competition Result
Recognise it now? The Fulwood object is the cross at the top of Moor Park, a few yards from the duck pond and Blackpool Road. An inscription on the ground reads 'The base stone was removed from Sherburne Lane and the cross erected "TO THE GLORY of GOD" September 1913'. We apologise to anyone who assumed a strict definition of Fulwood. The traditional southern boundary of Fulwood is Eaves Brook which is on the other, north, side of Blackpool Road.
No clues here!
The prize, fame and an exclusive Intel mouse mat, goes to Jade Hughes who lives on St. Georges Road. Well done Jade.
 
Prices
A link in this business section is free for registered charities. Fees to local businesses  depend on their requirements and the preparation involved.
 
 

Ful wood Business Directory

The given links generally refer to template based legacy pages, to which the Fulwood navigation bar has since been added.

Art & Design Building & Construction
Ceramics In Design 
Preston Print Services

Charities Child Care
Ingol & Tanterton Action Group
Preston Cats Protection League
Silver Birches School

Community Computers & Internet
Ingol & Tanterton Action Group
 
Fulwood PC
 
Education Financial Services
Silver Birches School
Tuition in Music 
 

Food & Drink Home & Garden
Phantom Winger
Booths Supermarkets
Gas Style

Lifestyle Printing & Publishing
Phantom Winger 

Preston Print Services

Religion Services
Fulwood Methodist Church

Fulwood PC  ASM

Travel & Transport Tuition
ASM

Tuition in Music

Home